Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Brooke* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Brooke*
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. My mind is blown. [Thud]

Any chance I could see her hands? Like a pic of her hands outstretched on the tops of her pedicured bare feet?

[ June 20, 2010, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are gorgeous! Love those French tips!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice but personally i'm not a fan of the french pedi.... the pink was way better. TY for posting

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Brooke, your feet are absolutely beautiful! Do you have a website or anything? YouTube? Flickr?

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant get over how perfect those feet are

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke, you have a bangin' looking tone body and, oh, your feet are smokin' too [Cool] . Yummy [Mmm] !

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbb1234
Board Regular
Member # 36728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbb1234   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ethan:
I bet after a nice workout thos feet smell great. What would be hotter is Joann kissing brooke's sexy belly [Drool]

oh for sure
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke you are just gorgeous from head to toes! I love you feet and especially your long sexy toes. Keeping your toenails that length or a bit longer is super hot to me. I find women with toenails just past the ends of their toes very pretty and feminine and screams sexy to me! Thanks.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chickenjoe
Board Regular
Member # 39078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chickenjoe   Email Chickenjoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice,very pretty
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only her feet are hot, her body is awesome!!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, those toes are perfect, but that belly-button jewel is a rare treat in this neck of the woods.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredubly sexy fet and toeswow perfect , i love them!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want them
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she like comments like "Daaaaang! Those are some hot, sexy feet and I love that pedi on her toes. She looks like she's enjoyable from head to toe."

I hope so because she looks hotter than a firecracker and she has gorgeous feet.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links