Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Emily the celtic girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emily the celtic girl
footograf
Major Player
Member # 11549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footograf   Author's Homepage   Email footograf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i give you some free stuff about Emily, she has amazing feet and perfect toes.

her sample video :
http://www.youtube.com/user/footo?blend=2&ob=1#p/a/u/1/3Ctg5Es36fs

-

if you want the original video,go to my store

www.clips4sale.com/2304

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your work! I'm in Germany...one of these days we will have to meet up.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY nice thanks!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thud] [Mmm]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footograf
Major Player
Member # 11549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footograf   Author's Homepage   Email footograf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi robotron , it will be a pleasure to meet you if you come in France. Maybe you could assist to a shooting.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful! LOVE her soles and that tattoo. Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Mmm]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful and I like her soles too.

Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footograf:
Hi robotron , it will be a pleasure to meet you if you come in France. Maybe you could assist to a shooting.

Gladly and I will contact you soon! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footograf
Major Player
Member # 11549

if anybody lives in France or Europe and wants to present me some models, i'm OK for it!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links