Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Fourth of July Wallpaper Design ft. Charlee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Fourth of July Wallpaper Design ft. Charlee
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Just wanted to put this out there for everyone on the forum to have, if they want to use it, or just have it. It's a 1920x1200 (widescreen) wallpaper design I did using photos from Charlee's Washington Monument set that will be going online this week. So if any of you want to get patriotic with the Fourth of July right around the corner, I hope you like this.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those toes look delicious...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I don't know whether to salute or what. Great photo and thanks for this contribution to the community. Great toes.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work on this wallpaper Patrick. And not to detract from Charlee but Mindee's soles in your sig continue to kill me.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow cute toes [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding Patrick~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad everyone is enjoying this. I tend to make a ton of these wallpaper designs for the members, but I really wanted everyone from the USA to be able to have this one, if they wanted it. This set will go up this evening too, so be on the lookout for some previews later on. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth!

Patrick

P.S. I know Charlee is happy to be back posing again and would love to hear the comments you guys have been leaving.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Happy Fourth of July everyone. Charlee got a kick out of the "salute" comments. I mentioned them to her last night during a text when I told her people were liking this little design.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This wall paper says it all. Here we find the founding documents of the United States of America, some of the most thoughtful and timeless ever conceived throughout history. Also included is a monument to a man who could have been a new king, but chose to serve a free people. This wallpaper also reminds us that the freedom enjoyed in the United States is not free. All gave some and some gave all; those who served this great land. At last we find the beautiful Charlee. She represents our inspiration and desire to forge forward with our good ship America. [Smile] After all this patriotic parading, I find I just want to lay close to Charlee's kissable, precious toes. Who needs fireworks? [Drool]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charlee is very beautiful and great feet as well. perfect fit for a patriotic wallpaper.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done Patrick! I love her plump toes.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links