Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Charlee Celebrates the Fourth of July in D.C. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Charlee Celebrates the Fourth of July in D.C.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is the Fourth of July update. It's all Charlee too, who hasn't posed for a number of months due to becoming a mommy. During those months we talked about possible sets we'd do and came up with the idea to get in a set down in Washington, D.C. I told her we could do something for the Fourth of July and find one of the famous monuments to use as background material. She loved the idea, so we made it happen. The location of choice, the Washington Monument. [Smile]

Patrick

P.S. I'm really happy to have Charlee able to model again as I really love her and her soft soles. She's the one who I wrote the story about at in this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011962

P.S.S. And she's also the one found in this thread in the Fourth of July themed wallpaper:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=020772

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely Sexy. Glad to be a current member of your site.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by papo551:
Absolutely Sexy. Glad to be a current member of your site.

Thanks Papo. Just out of curiousity, which models are your favorites and what kind of themes do you enjoy?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow shes amazing n sweet soles
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
wow shes amazing n sweet soles

You forgot to mention soft and smooth. LOL... Not to brag, but I know because I spent probably over an hour between two foot rubs out in front of both the Washington Monument and then later, in front of the Capital Building. Like I said though, not bragging. [Nana]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got them hot soles for sure! [Mmm]
Thanks for posting Patrick!
FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Patrick-thanks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I liked her when she debuted, but now, I'm in love! Her feet are sweet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles Patrick! They are patriotic becacuse my cock is RED, my face is pale WHITE and my balls are BLUE now.... lol

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PELTAS
Board Regular
Member # 39088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PELTAS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Patrick, thanks....I'm waiting with anticipation for more of Kim T though....her soles and spread are as good as it gets for me!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some great soles...perfect to be exact!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit late getting back at you, Patrick. I admit I lean heavy toward the brunettes and/or ethnic ladies. But of course there are so many exceptions because there are plenty beautiful blonde women. I prefer indoor over outdoor because i think the lighting does not have too much contrast -more natural and easier on the eyes, but you do a fine job with the outdoor photos. Not into the food and crushing -but it's cool for those that enjoy it. Some favorites over the last couple of years include...Abby, Charlee (who at first i did not recognize on this July 4th layout -WOW!) Cheri, Delicious (who is the reason i first stumbled into your site some time back) Jessie, Lisa Tyler, Natalie, Tiff (adorable) and the Mindee Wu feature is excellent. Very good photos with the indoor setting and she is so cute. Take care and keep doing it!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Oops -correction! Kellie and Kimmie were the reason i first ran into your site. Those sisters have so much fun with their feet and enjoy putting out those foot bottoms. Delicious was the reason that i would come back and sign up.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks Papo. And just because I like to be honest, my indoor shots are always done under studio light, so it's actually less natural. [Smile] Heehee... I get your idea though with it being set up to look "natural." It's just not.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Forgot to mention everyone, Wu posted 12 contributions from this set just in time for the Fourth of July. Be sure to enjoy these!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/charlee.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links