Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Weekend fun with "FeetOf Philly Group" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weekend fun with "FeetOf Philly Group"
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out some of the fun @ The Feet Of Philly fetish parties. This could be you ..
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except I would do it a 1000 times better than that lucky jackass
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by strakka:

Show some respect.

Thanks, footmaster. Any idea what the lady's tats mean? [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a GREAT time - we'll have to ask Angela what those tats mean - she did tell me - I forget, lol.

You can see Angela at the next Feet of Philly Party July 10th! You know you want to lick those wrinkled soles!

Please email me at feetofphilly@gmail.com to get on the list.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot too John lol . This weekends party should be a good one. by the way these pics did turn out really well. Love the miller light can in one hand and you licking soles in the other. [Wu] [Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wauw nice shots! That's what I call multi tasking: drinking and licking [Tongue]

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

I know right.. lol we should do a commercial with the Miller Lite running down the soles and you licking it off John

--------------------

strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by strakka:

Show some respect.

Thanks, footmaster. Any idea what the lady's tats mean? [Thumbs Up]

Nah rather not.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Funny ! The ones how show disrespect are the ones who have never once submitted anything to the board to even look at.

Exactly!! Bring it, don't sing it!! We'd all love to see some pics of your girl..
But Strakka,, lil FYI for you bud!!! If I'm not mistaken.. (correct me if I'm wrong footmasterflex) but that dude in the pic has been in hunderds of pics & vids, has websites and clip stores..
So he's doing something right..
You wouldn't tell Michael Jordan you can shoot a jumper 1000 times better than him would you?

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miller Light? Bleh. I tried pouring Yuengling on the wifes feet the other night, and that seemes to be my beer-sole choice at the moment. Great pics bro.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Wanna so make the trip south of the border to Philly and bring a few pints of Canadian for the photo/foot ops!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of these years I hope to make it to one of these parties. I'm on the mailing list, so I get all the emails about when they're havin them. Unfortunately, my goofy work schedule makes it really difficult. But one day I will get there!

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

aerodrew
agreed my man [Smile] thanks for the comments guys. ill keep posting

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links