Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF bored at work (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GF bored at work
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So once again my gf must have been bored at work cuz i got a email with a few photos from her so i thought i would share again.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some fabulously sexy long toes. They look very tasty.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curious - How do her feet smell?
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HER FEET DRIVE ME CRAZY! SO GORGEOUS! Could you please describe what she looks like for us, I would love to have an idea of where these gorgeous feet come from, please! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post once again. She's definitely a keeper. I love her toes and that sole shot was awesome. Love her taste in shoes too.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the sole shot at the end too.

Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that sole shot, some long sexy toes there!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Love that sole shot, some long sexy toes there!

Yes. Indeed.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet, please post some more shots, I can't get enough of them, so gorgeous!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg !!!!!!! your killing me here
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy mother of fucking God they are irresistable!

Its indescribable how good her feet look in those white flops.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girlfriend is a 'keeper'.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

She says "wow thanks guys glad you like them" lol. And to collegefootguy u can tell at the end of the day she's been working on her feet all day from the great scent of her feet.

Yeah the sole pic is my fave to to all those who commented on that.

And tofootguy she wants to know how she's killing you here?

Thanks again guys

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I would love to know exactly how her soles smells after a full day on her gorgeous feet? I could bury my face in them for hours!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links