Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » jdjdjdjd (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: jdjdjdjd
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the shots when you flat out tell her after a little incedent. Then tell her how [Thumbs Up] great they are! Then you have to get down on your knees and [Bow Down] to them lovely feet. Then after all that sniffing show her what happens while smelling hot sweaty feet: [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Mmm]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fkkgh

[ August 19, 2013, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: hkhyiby ]

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hhkk

[ August 19, 2013, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: hkhyiby ]

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole searching
Board Regular
Member # 33461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole searching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is sooo fucking hot man. I love cumming on sleeping feet. Are you taking these pics with a flash or does your girl sleep with the lights on? Either way, keep them cumming, I can't wait to see a full load on those sexy soles!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

flash from my phone, and will do

--------------------
Bfkmg

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you missed the meat in the last photo.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good effort, keep it up!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Gkfhjfg

[ August 19, 2013, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: hkhyiby ]

--------------------
Bfkmg

hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Xhfgjk

[ August 19, 2013, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: hkhyiby ]

--------------------
Bfkmg

hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

More to come soon!

--------------------
Bfkmg

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the initial discovery... I remember how fun this phase was... *sigh*
Dude, don't be too surprised if she wakes up and says 'what are you doing??'. I think you should explain to her how much you dig her feet (and her) before she catches you. She may be cool with it, but... I think you'll win points if you initiate the convo first.

... just some friendly, unsolicited advice. [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

shes already knows im into them

--------------------
Bfkmg

amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too good to be true:)
Those feet would give me an instant boner) Now that she's in on your secret, you can initiate her to a foot fun.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy soles love her wrinkles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found this thread.... LOVE the photos and she's got killer soles and a great ass. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links