Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Doll Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real Doll Feet
DDT
Board Regular
Member # 10291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DDT         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone bought one? I decided to order one for the hell of it because I like to explode on something other than my hand. I find Real Doll Feet amazing!

-
Real Doll

-
Girlfriend

-
Guess!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting.. link?
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some will find this interesting, others creepy... I'm pretty amazed there's a market out there.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=%E4%BB%BF%E7%9C%9F%E8%B6%B3%E6%A8%A1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Believe it or not, my girlfriend came across these sometime ago while searching the net for nail-art. Looks like there are a lot to choose from, maybe an option for some. Think I'll stick with my Asian ladies sexy soles, hard to beat the real thing but again, an interesting option [Big Grin]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDT
Board Regular
Member # 10291

Yup, my girlfriend is asian! Love it!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a toy I found in a Cleveland sex shop while on a business trip... interesting, but not for me.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asiafoot, I could get off with a pair of those, they're so realistic. Especially if they were latex. As for the Penthouse feet, I don't like the way they're molded together with the toes being free.

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this looks interesting, i might consider some
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDT
Board Regular
Member # 10291

Real Doll is pretty nice. Its like when your girlfriend is too lazy to stroke you and you do all the work. Thats how it feels. The weight of the feet is perfect as well. [Laugh]
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They should give you a cut, DDT, as your statement probably resulted in at least 10 orders.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you order the ones in the first photo? I'd like to play with a pair of those my damn self.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDT
Board Regular
Member # 10291

Dang! I know! I am surprised. Am I like the first one to even order one!?

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewpage§ion=accessories

Scroll down and you will see a pair of feet. I bought the cheap model. I wanted the Asian tone skin but its not worth the 2-3 week wait and extra $50. Haha!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links