Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New pics, leftovers, and a question from my GF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New pics, leftovers, and a question from my GF
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some new pics she sent me, some leftovers I found that I don't think I ever posted, and my GF asked a question with the last picture for me to send out to all my wu friends so check the note on the last pic and get back to her since Im not around to help her either.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

So she told me her boss backed out of his chair earlier this week and ran over her foot n in the picture you see some damage leftover, she said it hurt pretty badly and wondered if anyone could do anything to make it feel better. I teased her that looking like that I didn't think anyone would want to. But maybe someone has some ideas...
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd make it feel better! I nice pedi to clean up her 'owie' followed by some toe-sucking should do the trick!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way THANK her for that wrinkled soles shot!!! awesome~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has such great feet and really must have an awesome personality, and sense of fun to shoot all these pics! I'd have to massage her feet and oil them up really good. Each toe would need its own mini massage as well. Then some pampering on that hurt little piggie.Lastly perhaps I'd randomly walk up to her Boss and stomp the shit outta his foot and then take off. lol Then say "You know what you did!!!" right before I bounced. LMAO

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would kiss her foot all over to make it feel better! Lick and suck anywhere she wanted! Worship her completely! I would be at her mercy!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a very talented foot worshiper and can fit her whole foot in my mouth , id love to worshipthose perfect feet for hours on end and make her pain go away
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TLC is on the way...You have but to ask.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well a nice foot massage and some tlc for sure.

ouche on the big toe wtf tell him to be careful next time or the can of whoop ass is coming out lol.. hope she is ok and thks again for the pics.

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

She said she loves the sound of all your posts now she just needa em done.
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to see her sexy feet all fixed up and looking sexy as always! I love to see her feet in sandals, I love when she shows a lot of bare gorgeous leg too, and I would love to see a full bare sole shot up close! That would be awesome! I want to pretend she is going to place her foot right on my face! THANKS! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh I got an idea or two

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Lemme know where to go and i will look after them!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links