Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot cuties -- allyoucanfeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot cuties -- allyoucanfeet
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics like these I always comb the background for clues where they are... so I can move there.

-  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These girls are living in Germany.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soleru's site convinced me long ago I should return to the land of my fore-fathers.
Es lebe die heilige Deutschland.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deutchland Deutchland uber alles!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can you tell germany?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
how can you tell germany?

I live in Germany and I can spot the clues.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The allyoucanfeet dude is from Germany I'm pretty sure. Great pics too, particularly the second one! [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody gind Moni and make her her own site plzzzzz
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics.sexy ladies.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
The allyoucanfeet dude is from Germany I'm pretty sure. Great pics too, particularly the second one! [Hump]

He is. I have been a member since 2005 and he and I chat via e-mail from time to time.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blest2death:
Somebody gind Moni and make her her own site plzzzzz

I always wanted Eva to have her own as well. (the foxy blonde on the blue chair).
Eva really twists my churro. [Big Grin]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

I personally miss Mary's meaty soles, but alas she no longer models them. [Cry]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danke shien. Glad you like. Guess I am going to Germany then. I looked for allyoucanfeet and couldn't find, so I added some. And now more...

-  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links