Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 9,000th Post - 9 So Far Unpublished Photos (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 9,000th Post - 9 So Far Unpublished Photos
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff, Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

And I echo the others in saying that we truly appreciate all the great photos from you over the years... And I can not overstate enough how much I love seeing the girls' shoes in the photos... I think that is so freakin' hot [Drool] ... I love it when you do that !!!

Here's to you Soles Of Silk and the NEXT 9,000 ! [Cheers]

Keep on going, man! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome times nine!! Thanks for all the impeccable photos of all the incredible ladies you've shared over the years.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats and good stuff all around. Kaleigh and Kim T are standouts, but Mindy leaves me breathless! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot_lover2007,

Thanks! Was surprised to see this thread back, but I'm glad you found some stuff you liked in it.

Kfcare,

I'll be sure to tell you. I tell her she's amazing all the time. I know she'll be happy to hear that.

moldy,

Lady Steph will be this coming week's update actually.

footboy1,

I'll try to remember to keep the girls' shoes in more photos. Funny thing was, I am supposed to do a shoot with Charlee this week and mentioned leaving her shoes in the photos. Neat how you said this after I recommended that. Looks like a good idea afterall.

feetlvr,

Only 600 something more to go and I have 10,000 posts. Need to think of a way to celebrate it for all of you to enjoy.

Robotron2084,

I can certainly see why you like Kim T. and Kayleigh. And it's nice to see some more love for Mindee. I gotta tell her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links