Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kira (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kira
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving your stuff as always. Like seeing the urban look you bring to all the sets. Makes the girls seem so everyday and not just models, which I can really appreciate. I like doing the same thing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Patrick. TIA is one of the best sites on the net right now and has been for some time. So much of the stuff that's coming out now seems so manufactured and almost weird to look at in some cases. Not to mention, your models look like real women instead or real dolls. You also find some women with unique looks and stylings as well which is refreshing. Kudos and when new Celeste clips go up, I'll be the first one to buy them.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merc50
Board Regular
Member # 14576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merc50         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She isn't really one of Hal's girls until she gets some grape guts between her toes. HAHAHA. I'd want to first in line to lick them clean tho.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only read the comments now...thanks again, guys!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] Fantastic!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links