Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Which heels?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which heels?
95ta
Board Regular
Member # 32349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95ta   Email 95ta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend trying on some heels. Which ones should she get?

-
 -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a sucker for both slingbacks and strappy sandals...both look excellent on her pretty feet. The first slings are bold, and demand attention, yet the second pair of strappy sandals are more simple and elegent. As a result, show off more of her pretty feet.

She should purchase both pair...but if you have to make a choice, then go with the second pair.

Great pics and hope you can post pics soon of her modeling the pair she purchases.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the 2nd one!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the 1st ones!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second one, but in at least a size smaller - those pictured look too large for her feet.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the second.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
95ta
Board Regular
Member # 32349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95ta   Email 95ta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think they need a little rubbing after being in those heels. Any takers?

-
 -
 -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
95ta
Board Regular
Member # 32349

-
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, now we know which ones... great dangle with them.. i'd love to see more of her in her heels.. great choice either way

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links