Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Hero

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Hero
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man this guy was a fucking genius!
 -

Full post: How beaches looked 100 year ago

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at all his fans! We need to build a statue for this dude.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like all you need is a lab coat and a sign.
Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uncle Bob!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't that little kid on the far right look like he has some wood going on?

[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting to note that all the males are just as covered (swimsuits) as the females...
Also, assuming that that is the Washington Monument in the background, then that pic. was most probably taken on the banks of the Potomac.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrlhf
Board Regular
Member # 31926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrlhf   Email Mrlhf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man before his time!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links