Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New gf's amazing size 9's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New gf's amazing size 9's
safar85
Loyal Member
Member # 36947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for safar85   Email safar85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, i have been on this site for some time now, and i finally decided to let u guys in on the hottest, sexiest feet in the world.

my gf is the most wonderful woman i have ever met, and on top of all this, these are what i get to bury my face in all day, enjoy please and let me know what u all think.

she sent me this one right before she painted them pink.
 -

Here is the finished product after the first pic
 -

and because shes so sweet, a few more
 -

-

-

now for a few with the bubble gum pink toes [Smile]
 -

[ July 30, 2010, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: safar85 ]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safar85
Loyal Member
Member # 36947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for safar85   Email safar85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

and last but very certainly not least, my favorite pic

-

Posts: 50 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mendesk4
Board Regular
Member # 39956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mendesk4   Email mendesk4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am glad someone having a good time
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet !!!!! Her toes and nails are
yummy!!!! [Smile] Keep posting more.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely toes
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safar85
Loyal Member
Member # 36947

thanks alot guys, she will love the comments! i will be adding pics every so often as she sends more/i take more.
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely feet! prefer the naked toes at the start tho IMO
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet.......your a lucky guy!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute feet
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safar85
Loyal Member
Member # 36947

Thank you everyone, she blushed when she saw all your comments.

I agree warp, i do need to see the naked ones more often, next time i do her nails ill get some naked ones.

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes and toenails look gorgeous! Please post more pics of her lovely feet and toes! thanks.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a pair of gorgeous long toes. i'd love to suck on those for a while. thanks. please tell her we love her feet, and that to let you take more pics to post them here.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also prefer her toes naked, but they look good in any color!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u got it good bro

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links