Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alyssa's perfect porcelain size 9 feet! (Must see if you know what's good for ya!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Alyssa's perfect porcelain size 9 feet! (Must see if you know what's good for ya!)
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly beautiful feet, but someone needs to get her a real toe ring lol [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, perfect feet..The only way thing missing
is her face..

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection in flip flops! [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, those are quite spectacular. There have certainly been some nice looking feet on here over the years but those are clearly in the top tier....

Please pass along these kind words from ALL of us and encourage her to let you post more, by all means.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those shots pretty much cover it for me. Tops and soles in various poses. Some different color polishes perhaps. Purple, dark brown to contrast her white skin. The red ain't bad though!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geezus that is what i call pure PERFECTION!!! Gotta see more!!! OUTSTANDING find! Let's have some details on where you found her??

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! Thank you for all the nice comments. I will definitely tell her about them and I will do more exciting shoots plus your requests! She never tans and she has milky white skin that would go well with sheer nude stockings with deep metallic purple or blue nail polish. I will do some dirty feet as well. Thanks again!!!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The flip-flop pictures are wonderful! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most gorgeous feet i have seen in a long time.

AMazing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her skin tone. Her feet look so delicate and smooth. Very, very hot!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm they look so tasty....would love to slurp them into my hungry mouth!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Please make her wear toe rings more often. Absolutely stunning [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunt23
Loyal Member
Member # 37966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunt23   Email scrunt23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was trying to post, but i had to keep going back to look at the perfection that you presented. Each and every toe is divine and the arch is truly magnificent...More, please.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links