Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New girlfriend's soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New girlfriend's soles!
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have a new girl who loves to have her feet loved on. Leave comments for her to see. She has delicious soles!

http://s316.photobucket.com/albums/mm341/hervesanchez/Lynda1/

Thanks!

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girl has nice feet
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil M
Board Regular
Member # 28074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil M   Email Phil M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes and soles are to die for i'd love to give those soles and toes some loveing. Please post more
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics man.
I love the ones of her soles where she is wearing an anklet.
Thanks for posting man!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The post was deleted from photobucket, so I reposted the set on Flikr. Try it now-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52756837@N03/

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! perfect feet I love her wrinkled soles [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME soles! And with that painted toe point... Pic 0294 is the BEST!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has fine looking soles. Very wrinkly. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lookin good!

also, try the image host site in my sig. your pics wont be deleted [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Cool. Thanks for the info. I like FootStash. More to come!

--------------------

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them soles. Would love them on my face!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links