Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more to ignore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more to ignore
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am guessing from the more to ignore title your not getting much feedback? dont worry people are most likely looking at them just not taking the time to reply.

If it helps my slave said he found these feet very appealing when i let him have a look.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got nice nails, and instead of those flops they should be in a sexy stiletto being shown off.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
She's got nice nails, and instead of those flops they should be in a sexy stiletto being shown off.

Nah, the flip-flops are just fine.

Though I'm a bit iffy on the nails... :/

(Assuming you're talking about that last picture.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalagilac
Board Regular
Member # 26328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalagilac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah dude nice work, I liked the last one [Cheers]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed! That last picture is great!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explain the shots!! Im not really interested in "Candids" unless I read an interesting story behind the photos. Pic 1, "This girl was getting a burrito at Phils Taco Hut earlier, and I snapped a few of her sweaty looking feet"! Liven the pics up a little for gods sake; and stop posting your pics with such a depressing headline, They look great!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics of some lovely feet. I'm a fan of longer toenails on ladies so I find these very appealing. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:

Nah, the flip-flops are just fine.

Though I'm a bit iffy on the nails... :/

(Assuming you're talking about that last picture.)

Flops are for the pool and beach. They're classless and tacky everywhere else.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see those soles!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he might want to explain the shots more if people commented more on his photos and made him feel welcome.... although i do think knowing a little about her and such would help

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good pics man ; I don't see nothing to ignore!
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links