Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gf Ann wants to model for my site! (more pics pg 2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gf Ann wants to model for my site! (more pics pg 2)
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 14 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are few better quality pics of the GF who wants to model and be a 'partner in crime' with the site! Always easier to have the GF with you when you approach prospective new models!

-  -  -

[ August 06, 2010, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: MrSoleLvr ]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunt23
Loyal Member
Member # 37966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunt23   Email scrunt23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh...sign her up! that pinky toe looks delicious... (all of them for that matter!)
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yea she should have her own site wow so pertty hmmm mmmmm

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!!! Love them a lot!!!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you're lucky! I'd say go for it! [Smile]

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks gorgeous! More please!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The middle shot is a killer!
Perfect toes and soles!

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this my Monday photo partner? lol Great!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Nynjastarr it is~!

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's loving the comments guys! Keep'em coming!

--------------------
Marcus

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very pretty.. great pose too.. she could end up carrying the site herself:D very nice!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...im on my way up to see you right now to tell her in person how much i love them...muy bueno
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet- and she sure sounds like fun! Congratulations!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nynjastar and her in the same photos! I am bracing myself for some sexyness!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has sexy feet, let her model so we can all see more of them
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links