Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blast from the past, Vietnamese soles... Update 08.11, few more pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blast from the past, Vietnamese soles... Update 08.11, few more pics
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya folks,

Clearing out some files and came across some older shots of a VN lady I hooked up with during a stay in Ha Long. I spent some time with her about a year before I met my current GF and I actually heard from her pretty recently... Pretty solid with my gal so I don't think I'll be seeing these VN soles again anytime soon. But seeing these images did bring back a few good memories I'll admit [Big Grin]

Here a few images of some soft (as I remember anyway), at that time 25 year old VN feet... I still think Vietnamese chicks have some of the best feet around! She was & I imagine still is quite the hottie, about 4' 11" with a shapely figure and long glossy black hair, she even wore her áo dài a few times as I recall, melts me just thinking about it [Thumbs Up]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

The pics... A bit different from my girlfriends Thai soles, IMHO sexier, but lets just keep that here on the board!

-

-

-

-

[ August 10, 2010, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrry nice!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks dude... Really kinda missing these soles now! [Wink]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice....!!! She seems to have some mean looking long toenails too...

Any chance of looking and finding some old pictures showing those gorgeous big toes from the top..???

Thank you kindly.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
thanks for share

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by broadnailbed:
Nice....!!! She seems to have some mean looking long toenails too...

Any chance of looking and finding some old pictures showing those gorgeous big toes from the top..???

Thank you kindly.

As far as her nails go I may have a shot or two, will have a look. Pretty sure I snapped pics on only one occasion, maybe two. I kind of remember her with a pedi most of the time but also remember her natural as well, basically letting her nails recover (I'm sure you know how yellowy they get when the polish is on too long). I was only with her for a couple of months before I had to leave, she of course stayed in VN, but every once in awhile I'll receive an SMS from her... A simple "hello" is all it really is. I recall her nails in dark metallic red once, man that was hot... Probably embellishing a little I'm sure, that was a few years ago! [Wink] One thing that I DO definitely remember & something I've gotten use to, she didn't shave her legs (same same my current Thai gal). Don't know why this is but several of the SE Asian girls I've dated/hooked up with didn't shave their legs either, go figure? Now my ex-wife (Chinese) did, interesting... Again you get use to it after awhile.

Again I'll see what I have & post a few more.

Thanks again folks, appreciate the replies [Cheers]

Asiafoot

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Found a shot of her "tops" with natural nails... Man they look long, didn't think they were all that long but I guess they were after all. Wish I had shots of them with some color but I got nothing, don't think she wore much nail art, just remember light metallic's mostly & that dark metallic red (for some reason that one really stands out). I really wish my girlfriend had better nails but what can I do, I still love her [Big Grin]

Oh and BTW... Just asked the GF about not shaving her legs (and no, she has no idea about the images I just posted & never will!) She said, and I quote: "No, no good... Come back too much". She muttered something else in Thai, not sure what or if I really want to know [Wink] Anyway, what she does do is pluck the darker, longer hair out individually... It's a trip. I've watched her do it, she doesn't even flinch. One bonus, her feet are often on my lap while she plucks. Fun stuff.

Well here a couple more of my old VN fling, fond memories for sure.

Thanks again for looking & the replies [Cheers]

Tops by request, sans nail enamel...
 -

Soles, I will always be a sole enthusiast... [Drool]
 -

Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive soles!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awsome !! Tops with polish would be even hotter !
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Again many thanks for the replies, wish I had more to share... Too bad the only shots I snapped were of her naked (recovering) nails [Cry]

Thanks for looking as well [Cheers]

Asiafoot

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular soles!! She rocks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of the best feet i've seen in MONTHS.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute cute feet [Big Grin]
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh God oh God...perfect shape of toenails...plz post her toes pics more plzzzzzzzzz

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again everyone, appreciate all the replies!

Again I really wish I had more to offer, just didn't think to ask her for pics initially. In fact most of these images were taken just before I left & had the confidence to finally ask. Like I said, fond memories of some pretty nice little feet. I'm guessing she's still single, so some lucky guy's going to end up with these sexy little VN soles... I'm little envious [Wink]

Thanks again & here's a few more for you all [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

-

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links