Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lyn's Feet in Some Knee Highs! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lyn's Feet in Some Knee Highs!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was something that we wanted to do. She doesn't really wear them, but she said she loves the way her feet feel when the rub on each other! Check out these pics on the site tonight!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prince88
Board Regular
Member # 37466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prince88   Email prince88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i love her sexy feet, i want them in my mouth
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys...thanks for these pics.....that's one hot pair of nylon feet....love the long toes and nail colour.

Great stuff!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Lyn need to wear nylons more offten...her feet would look just as amazing in black sheer too!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mendesk4
Board Regular
Member # 39956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mendesk4   Email mendesk4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate nylons not worth the trip
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has my vote for another shoot with hose! i like.. sweet!!! thank her in advance for me:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Wear more hose!!!!!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cery cool site by the way.... anytime you feel like doing hose.... let me know:)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice pics

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Drool]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love lyn's feet n im glad to see new pics
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see nylons!!!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look amazing with tan nylons. Thank you for posting these great shots.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the pics after they have been freed!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice shots

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links