Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot worship in one of the oldest pubs/bars in the world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot worship in one of the oldest pubs/bars in the world
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took my sub and a Lady friend to what is one of the oldest pubs/Bars in the world. I couldn't resist putting on a foot show for him and making him play photographer. Then it all got to much for him so I made him suck on my toes in public in the bar. People could see him and one Lady decided to laugh at him. I teased him a lot who here wishes they'd been in his place ?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to find out what they smell like after a long night out...
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sub describes them as smelling a little bit of sweat , then a little bit sweet and almost like a ladies sexual juice. He tends to say there like honey and he needs it.....

but thats when they are just a little bit smelly. I have trapped them in boots for 12 hours and walked all over town with no socks on before on a hot sunny day and they were deadly. I loved torturing him with them

--------------------

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish that was my big [Wink] very nice pic
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have beautiful feet mistressmilky.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me! Me! [Hop]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undrft1
Board Regular
Member # 4164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undrft1   Author's Homepage   Email undrft1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any pics or clips of you torturing him with your smelly feet after wearing your boots? Forced foot smelling is awesome to me. Do your feet smell more when you wear nylons? From girlfriends past I noticed that there feet smelled stronger when they wore nylons. Thank you for the clip it was great, even better is the fact that you like to torture your slave when your feet are "deadly". Awesome!!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

I don't have footage of me torturing him with my smelly feet YET. I find the best thing to get them going really good is to go to work with boots on and no socks for a few days. I might do this and record it sometime.

At the moment the only footage i have of him apart from the you tube video is footage of me torturing him with clothes pegs. I covered his body including his privates in them until he was screaming and now I send the photos to Female friends who know us both to embarrass him.... he licked my feet after that like his life depended on it...

--------------------

undrft1
Board Regular
Member # 4164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undrft1   Author's Homepage   Email undrft1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. The boots for a few days is a great idea.I am sure I am nor the only one who would like that. Would you tape his mouth shut in case it's too much for him too handle and ensure a high suffer factor? Again thank you and torture on!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Your welcome undrft1....

I am considering filming a torture session so will take taping his mouth shut in to consideration if I feel it will interest enough people. Usually i like to force my toes into his mouth so don't do this.

I am very interested to hear other opinions

--------------------

undrft1
Board Regular
Member # 4164

No reason you can't do both.The best of both worlds. After proper smelling,no more tape and let the feast begin.After all,the more he suffers the more you enjoy it,let's face it you deserve nothing but the best!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links