Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » For Wu - From Ginger & Patrick (Soles of Silk) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For Wu - From Ginger & Patrick (Soles of Silk)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23-3

It's only preseason, but I couldn't pass up the chance to let Wu know that the Ravens stomped his Redskins. So here is a little photo from a shoot I did this week, featuring Ginger!

Patrick

P.S. It's not too late to change teams, Wu.

P.S.S. I know you'll beg to see more, but I purposely let this be a teasing shot because the set will be posted soon!

-

[ August 22, 2010, 03:22 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those two terms of surrender are quite agreeable. Ginger is sugar and spice and everything nice. When she teases you ruthlessly you will beg for it twice!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh!!! I see Patrick has corrupted another model. Your Ratbirds got lucky last night. I hope we meet again this season. I forgive you Ginger. Where's Carmen when you need her? [Big Grin]

Wu

Do those socks stink as bad as our WRs?

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did i not know wu was a fellow skins fan?! i was at the game tonight man...the O-line has no depth to it and still cant seem to really nail this zone blocking scheme and mcnabb is unpredictable...shit should be interesting come the 12th when the cowgirls come to town...btw patrick your models are my favorites and i bet this set is amazing i cant wait to see more...but also dont forget we got 3 rings to your 1 : )
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jman420:
how did i not know wu was a fellow skins fan?! i was at the game tonight man...the O-line has no depth to it and still cant seem to really nail this zone blocking scheme and mcnabb is unpredictable...shit should be interesting come the 12th when the cowgirls come to town...btw patrick your models are my favorites and i bet this set is amazing i cant wait to see more...but also dont forget we got 3 rings to your 1 : )

Considering we've only been around since 1996, is our 1 ring to your 3 really so bad? LOL... How many years did you have to get your 3? Oh, since the Super Bowl started? Gotcha. Well, when we had the Colts we had a ring too. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot picture

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damnit. If only she'd peeled off the rest of that sock on her left foot I could have added this to my fapping collection [Laugh]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Damnit. If only she'd peeled off the rest of that sock on her left foot I could have added this to my fapping collection [Laugh]

I had to look up what "fapping" meant and Urban Dictonary was nice enough to tell me. LOL... I should have expected that.

Anyhow, just for your knowledge, the right sock comes off first. I just went into the set to check on it. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Patrick! Always good to see Wu post even for a reactionary purposes involving sports!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redskins fan for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Redskins fan for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is perfect, Lyrical. [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
redskins lol, has haynesworth had a heart attack yet?

giants run the east

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:

I had to look up what "fapping" meant and Urban Dictonary was nice enough to tell me. LOL... I should have expected that.

Oh, don't act surprised! [Laugh] [Joint]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mixing sports and feet.. isnt that like discussing politics on a date?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
mixing sports and feet.. isnt that like discussing politics on a date?

Not like when you have a win/win like Ginger and the Ravens. [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links