Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Persian Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Persian Feet!
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And my Persian foot model Melinda is now back with a site that is finally launched. Hoping to get some vids on there soon.

http://marvelousmelinda.webs.com/

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice they look soft
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot 'n' sexy
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet sexy feet! Dang!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, lol. Those are gorgeous...
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn sexy! Lovin those soles!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN! i'd definitely lick & smell her soles & suck on her toes! [Drool] more of her please [Smile]

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark we really need more pics of her.I've been coming back to her pics here for a few days now.I'd really like to worship her feet.They're pretty [Drool]
I have 3 fav sole pics from her photo albums.The 1st & 4th pic you posted above is 2 of them & the mirror shot showing her foot/sole in the mirror [Smile]

[ August 24, 2010, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked her feet/soles! If you have any suggestions for poses let me know for her next update.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Can you have some shots where she is sitting, pointing her toes down at the camera & showing under her sole but with her face still visible in the shot?.Where the camera below her foot on an upward angle.
Also an exact shot like the last pic in this post:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=021366

thanks

[ August 25, 2010, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

alexanderalmere
Loyal Member
Member # 35670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexanderalmere   Email alexanderalmere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you make a picture when she's just standing flat on the ground? of a pic whit sheer nylons on and a toe spread
By the way I love her feet:$

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

I will certainly try to get some of these
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dude her pics are awesome! sure would love a baby oiled footjob from those feet.can't even imagine how hard i would be & how much nut would explode out of cock!lol.just like this persian chick giving a hard cock a footjob in this clip. Katja Kassin footjob [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links