Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ms. Sweet's Updates

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms. Sweet's Updates
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought i'd post my most recent clip, and all of my recent clips into one thread.

So here is the latest called Legshow
enjoy!!!!!

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Eek!] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm] [Drool] What else can I say?

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL that's enough said...thank you!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful women and I would like to see a closer shots of her feet and toes but just wow...Her BF, husband, or footslave (whtever she has) is a very lucky guy!! haha I am sure or woould like to think that there is someone enjoy her lovely feet and toes! Thanks for the great pics!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Thanks Guys!

Here is my newest....

Delectable Foot Funk

My toes are just delish, but when they are stinky, sweaty, and stinky from my tennies...they are even more delish!
The Tennies I wear in this clip are sooo rank, and so disgusting with my putrid foot stink, that when i wear them all day and take my shoes off at night, i literally have to put them outside my door at night.

Now imagine having your face buried deep inside the soles of those shoes, inhaling all the intoxicating fragrance. nummy nummy! Don't worry, you get to see the inside of those shoes close- up so you can get into the moment.

If you were my foot slave, i'd make sure i'd soak these shoes in water for a couple days, then make you wash yourself with that rank water, so my foot stink would cling to your skin, a constant reminder of your obsession with my stinky nasty sweaty feet!

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

thanks!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

You're a Foot Whore

Yes your a foot whore, you always are and always will be. So take your place at my feet, slut. That's where a foot whore belongs.
You belong licking the filthy scum from the bottom of my heels. I love to watch your tongue get nasty as it glides along the soles of my shoes. I love watching you suck the heel of my stilettos, savoring every moment you get to do so, is a privledge.

How's the view from down there whore?

-

[ September 01, 2010, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: mssweetstreats ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

hehehehe, so you like them then....

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am in lust!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kekwirsching
Board Regular
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kekwirsching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Thanks guys!

Here's another update and a requested clip

Another requested clip, so yea, I got this one in the bag. My feet are mesmerizing, intoxicating. They will make you do things you didn't think possible.

Request: From: "John" >To: >Subject: Forced to pay for your feet > > >> Message body: >>

I think you should make a clip with close ups of your feet and >make us >> stare at them while you force us to give you our credit card >numbers. >> This would really work and I could be your first slave for you >to use. >> Your sexy stinky feet could make me do anything, of course later >I would >> regret it >>

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics. beautiful lady from head to toes
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Thanks feet lover/chris!

BAGGED AND GAGGED

I had fun making this clip, forcing my slave to smell my feet while enveloped in a bag is pure humiliation.

Requested clip: Hi Mistress Sweets. I have perchased a number of clips from your store and i'm very happy. you have the best soles i have ever seen. May i ask if you have any interest in breath control Mistress. would love to see you tie a man up and suffocate him with your feet when he can't move an inch. Or ever tie him to a chair and tie a bag over his head and sit back and tease him with the soles of your feet as he sloly runs out of air. I also love dirty soles and would love to see yours dirty one day. May I also ask if you offer real time sessions?

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links