Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wallpapers (some of my fav foot ladies)...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wallpapers (some of my fav foot ladies)...
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some wallpapers ive designed, i was in the mood since i did some for the soles of silk design contest. There are some in the adult section as well. I will be doing more in the future.

Download them & enjoy!

Kara
 -

Kiki (sweetsouthernfeet.com)
 -

Mona Lisa (feet fair)
 -

Sophia (Feet over Forty)
 -

Terri (sweetsouthernfeet.com)
 -

-

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Kim T (soles of silk)
 -

Genie
 -

Nita
 -

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It is nice to see some Kim T. love there in your favorites. She sure gets a lot of response when I have either used her as the site's update or posted here or as contributions to Wu's. They are indeed as soft and fluffy as they look. [Blush]

Thank you for your submissions to the contest as well. The turn out got a little better right before the deadline too. Just glad to offer people a little way to earn some membership time without having to open the wallet. I know times are hard for some people right now, so I thought it would be a good idea.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see two of my favorites up there, Terri H., and Mona Lisa.

[Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links