Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF Got Bored Again (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GF Got Bored Again
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, hot!!

This would be a dream situation for me, having a girl so comfortable with her feet that she regularly sends pics.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heart pic #2 and that last shot. Damn you got a cool, sexy ass chica. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is my new addiction WAZDANAME!!!

She is the most intresting girl, I bet she is the life of parties and she doesn't even have to attended!! lol

Will she ever do some request if you ask her?

U lucky Dude!! Thks for sharing again.

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please more full bare sole pictures from this gorgeous girl!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow ! this girl of yours is fantastic bud. she has without a doubt the absolute sexiest feet i have ever seen . they are just perfect in every way , your a lucky guy
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bored? i'd call that inspired [Thumbs Up] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is what she does when she is bored. i hope she never has any excitement in her life.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has such long sexy feet! Please tell her to take more pictures for us, bored, or busy, we love her feet!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twakkie
Board Regular
Member # 12735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twakkie   Email twakkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you very lucky. thank you

--------------------
twakkie

Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- she knows how to take photos that tickle a foot man's fancy! Beautiful feet, awesome color and LOVE the foot jewelry and her white thong sandals!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomup01
Board Regular
Member # 36061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomup01   Email bottomup01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some sole shots would be nice.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You GF is so thoughtful, glad to see that she can appreciate your fetish. When mine gets home she lets me do the sniff test. "Eurika"
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she needs to shoot with me - pm me.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Very nice indeed! Hope to see more of her sexy long toes soon.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

She is so hot and so sexy! I can't stop looking at her gorgeous long sexy feet! I love her soles! Please keep the amazing pictures coming! THANKS!!!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links