Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriends feet (pics) =)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriends feet (pics) =)
FootsieToes09
Major Player
Member # 36624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootsieToes09   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again with a few more images. Shes still a lil confused on how to model her feet but she does anyway. She sent me these. =) She likes to here peoples comments on feet. =)So please dont be afraid to leave comments.

-

-

Let us know what you think =)

[ September 02, 2010, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: FootsieToes09 ]

Posts: 100 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
decent startz, a pedicure would start you off right [Wink]
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems to be doing a decent job of modeling them. I would recommend you give her a nice foot rub with some lotion and paint her toe nails for her. Tell her how sexy you think they are then help her take the photos.

I showed them to my sub and he said they are beautiful and he would love to get his hands on them and massage them and paint them up and give them a kiss. So tell her they made a submissive boy very excited. If she needs anymore encouragement ill tease some more out of my sub he is a very good boy when it comes to speaking truthfully about what he finds beautiful.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootsieToes09
Major Player
Member # 36624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootsieToes09   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you people for yr comments.. I agree all she needs is a pedicure. =)
Posts: 100 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links