Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » VERY SPECIAL: eeww hes eating her toenails:)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VERY SPECIAL: eeww hes eating her toenails:)
MarciMark
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarciMark   Email MarciMark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EEEWWW .. he eat her TOENAILS and the dirt from under her TOENAILS!

new on

www.FEETANDFETISH.com

-

www.FEETANDFETISH.com

Posts: 1005 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy [Drool] I wish it was me!!!!

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suppose everyone has a different limit for each of their fetishes. Not really my thing though.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea definitely not my thing, awesome that it exists though.

From a medical standpoint I'm wondering how well the stomach digests nails, or how much damage such a sharp thing does going down. ouch!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
Yea definitely not my thing, awesome that it exists though.

Erm... embarrassing I know this and you might not want to read past this, but here ya go [Tongue] :

I used to bite my nails as a kid (still do even). Back then didn't really have much control of my body I suppose and sometimes to odd one would slip down. Sometimes it hurt going down the throat, but the erm...most distinctive part of it would be...well they kind of wriggled after you passed them...

Basically, do the pinky finger thing when you're saying someone has a small dick...and that's what they do...

Yeah, it's kinda trippy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riiiiiight... lol
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links