Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I can do animated avatars :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I can do animated avatars :)
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell me what clip you would like and I'll make one for you, free!

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, and what will the turnaround be for that?

I figured out how to do it myself with a tiny program called Super C (or rather Super ©).

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^cIsYF^^^

All I know is that I love your avatar; it turns me on. [Jerkoff]
I'd like to see the whole clip.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alexanderalmere
Loyal Member
Member # 35670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexanderalmere   Email alexanderalmere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you make a girl with long toenails wich is giving a niceFootjob?
Something like that?

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
^^^cIsYF^^^

lol thanks. [Cool]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What program do you use? I use Video Avatar.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
^^^cIsYF^^^

Just look up MFX foot worship or Brazilian foot domination videos.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ [Thumbs Up] ^^^

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if I do it, it loops flawlessly, and I can add effects such as text, transitions, speed up, slow down, etc.

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will you resize the kat perry sole gif for me?
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been testing other programs and found that VirtualDub and GIF Movie Gear seems to create great quality animated gifs. Look at my avatar for an example.

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn yours is way better than mine quality wise..gotta try that GIF movie gear!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

I should create a tutorial here so that members can use their own private stash to create animated gifs.

GIF Movie Gear is capable of creating what's called ping-pong animation where the looping is seamless and therefore doesn't create any hiccups. It also adds text, transitions, fast motion, slow motion, the list goes on. Also, VirtualDub is a free program that can crop an AVI, resize to your desired size and then be able to export to an animated gif. The problem with that method is that the file size must be kept to a minimum. The other program can take out frames for every 2 frames played to reduce the size a bit. If you right-click on all the animated gifs in this posting, you'll see what size each one is by choosing "View Image Info" in Firefox. Smaller is always better while maintaining quality. Hope that helps.

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

I might give those a shot myself for future avatars. Super © had something of a steep learning curve.

--------------------

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I might give those a shot myself for future avatars. Super © had something of a steep learning curve.

Super© is a great program for a lot of other movie reductions and downsizing for portable playback but not the best suited for animated gifs.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links