Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF after a Long Day (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GF after a Long Day
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some pics I snapped when she was relaxing in bed on the computer after a long day of working two jobs and going to class. They aren't the best of quality but thought I would share anyway, hope some of you can enjoy these.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

-
 -

lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick hawthorn
Board Regular
Member # 40354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick hawthorn   Email nick hawthorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were they sweaty? Did they stink?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow , seriously. once again the very best on here hands down
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous soles and toes! Lucky dude!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
agi8tor
Board Regular
Member # 31076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for agi8tor   Email agi8tor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nick hawthorn:
were they sweaty? Did they stink?

x2 [Big Grin]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome feet man. bet they smelled amazing!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BEST FEET and SEXIEST girl!!! LOVE her soles and toes! I enjoy her pictures so much! Please take more for us! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude... please tell us all how they fucking SMELLED [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude not sure how your managing not to have your face buried in those amazing soles! She is hawt! Great legs, ass and ohhhh those feet! Thanks again for sharing!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The love-smelly feet brigade is out in full force. i'm a proud member. so, please tell us how sweaty and smelly her lovely feet were. she has very secy toes. post more please. we love her.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

To answer everyones question, yes they smelled amazing. They were moist from the soaked up sweat from walking around on campus in the south carolina sun and heat in flip flops. Then the constant activity on her feet of being a runner at a law firm for 4 hours then waiting tables for another 5 hours in her work shoes.

To give an idea, we used to mess around way long ago where at the end of the day she would say a number on a scale of 1-10 of how sweaty n smelly she thought her feet would be based on how hard she worked and how much she was on them. We hadn't done that in forever (years) but last night she came in, and whispered in my ear "btw I'm probably about a 9.7 right now". I instantly was excited so I snapped the pics then had my time with them before bed.

Hope that answers some of your curious thoughts.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links