Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A friend and ALL her friends' soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A friend and ALL her friends' soles
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I met a girl online that is real cool with my fetish, and has every girl in her life pose their soles for me too..now before you start bitching about quality, remember 2 things. 1. You didn't pay shit to look, and 2. Refer to #1. Other than that, enjoy. They're cell pics, but there's somethin for everyone.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more.....

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

still more....
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

nick hawthorn
Board Regular
Member # 40354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick hawthorn   Email nick hawthorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome shots! Thanks man.. Did any of them stink?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetishist2004
Board Regular
Member # 13259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetishist2004   Email feetishist2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those wrinkles!!!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you really scored man.. lol, dayumn.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you "converted" these nice ladies! Yes the quality sucks, but it's a total score regardless!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl in the clearest picture, with the long toenails, is my favorite. Those soles are definitely sniff-worthy. [Drool]

You can feel free to tell her I said that. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Footman:
The girl in the clearest picture, with the long toenails, is my favorite. Those soles are definitely sniff-worthy. [Drool]

You can feel free to tell her I said that. [Thumbs Up]

This. Would love to see some top sots of her long toenails!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles soles soles! Damn I must be in hevan! Great pics!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bro nice!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these soles are simply awsome, thats some fine work right there! I envy you man, to have friend sdo that for you, she rocks!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you my man! Heck I would buy you a camera to shoot feet like this! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear fucking god yes! No complaints here

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.......u lucky mutha fudger, I wish I was there!!!!!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links