Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SLT & Ally First Set in Heels (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SLT & Ally First Set in Heels
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn this set is hot:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT you just blew me away babe with that tease shot showing your ass! Then the panties down!?? WOW!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
i had to think about LBD for a few minutes before I got it. Lol

LOL.. Every girl has one and they always looks good in them [Big Grin]
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one heck of a set! I like the vibrant creative energy going on with it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg your feet are so hot
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juanchio
Board Regular
Member # 40404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juanchio   Email juanchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, very nice... thanks
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff as always, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying if I had that Ally to myself I'd motor boat the shit out of those big breasts of hers. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look great in every picture. And I just *love* you pedicure, especially the white tips.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had many run in's with bees in my youth, if only they were those kind of bees and not the stingy ouchie kind...but I've gotten off track here so I'll just that you looked AMAZING and the bee was also cute.

Holy run on sentence Batman!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of yall ladies are amazing in them heels and all over.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked seeing those cheeks too. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]I'm a constant tease;p
You know.. in my one of my sets on my website you actually get a few pictures of my downstairs. ;p [/QB][/QUOTE]

Umm...no, I did not know that. Which set would that be?
The only thing that could make your feet sexier would be some thick cum all over your soles.
I'd help you out with that, but I'm a little spent from looking at these pics.
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pedi very sexy models [Drool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:

I'm a constant tease;p
You know.. in my one of my sets on my website you actually get a few pictures of my downstairs. ;p [/QB][/QUOTE]

Umm...no, I did not know that. Which set would that be?
The only thing that could make your feet sexier would be some thick cum all over your soles.
I'd help you out with that, but I'm a little spent from looking at these pics.
[Jerkoff] [/QB][/QUOTE]

the set from 3/11/2010 [Wink]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links