Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » RIP Maii Asian Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP Maii Asian Toes
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt we'll be seeing any pictures from the lovely Mai anytime soon, clip store is down again and all pictures have been deleted. I suspect she didn't know her material was being put back up on to the web.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer. Her stuff was hot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was her boyfriend putting her pics on the web behind her back?

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats too bad.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well shit, at least she ain't dead which is what i thought when i read your title.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, change the title. Kinda scared me.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have some videos of hers to share, since they are not being sold anymore ?

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well-

While I hope that we will see new material and that the situation is a temporary thing-if you are correct- put her on the list of MANY different stellar models who vanished over the years.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Well-

While I hope that we will see new material and that the situation is a temporary thing-if you are correct- put her on the list of MANY different stellar models who vanished over the years.....

Just seems that whole "boyfriend/girlfriend" going into the biz 98% of the time just doesn't seem to work out. Hmmm...might I be speaking from experience? You recall how many times our store was down, then back up, then down. There are a few out there (husband/wife) businesses that are out there & do last, but like I said, only a few. Like Oscar said though, it is sad. If there's one who I'd like to see make a miraculous comeback it would be Alexis!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, this is the reason why I have never opened a site focused on either a girlfriend, or a female friend in general. Figured if I open one of a girlfriend and we don't last, it will be a bitch to pull it down or try to carry it on if we should remain friends. My reason for not doing one of solo friends is because if I start dating someone, or she does, I can see jealousy becoming a huge factor since I'd be spending a lot of time with another girl. Or in her case, her man would be jealous of her spending time with me for it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir, we live and we learn...but not for nothin, I can't say for one second that I regret opening the store with Mia. What would you do if you had feet like this?!?

-

That was the color she had days before our break-up. There's still an unreleased clip with this pedicure that is out of this world I also have, never to be seen...such a shame.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yah, this is the reason why I have never opened a site focused on either a girlfriend, or a female friend in general. Figured if I open one of a girlfriend and we don't last, it will be a bitch to pull it down or try to carry it on if we should remain friends. My reason for not doing one of solo friends is because if I start dating someone, or she does, I can see jealousy becoming a huge factor since I'd be spending a lot of time with another girl. Or in her case, her man would be jealous of her spending time with me for it.

Patrick

I think you nailed it Patrick. Seems like any model with a boyfriend/husband ends up vanishing of the face of the Earth.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mr hollywood i understand where you come from. those feet are gorgeous.

and patrick your so right. i dont mind posting pics of my lady's feet for everyone to look at. but when it comes down to business id rather keep her separate from it. i dont mix business with pleasure.

i have other women who will model there feet for me and my lady's feet are for my personal pleasure!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

@Ghost, if you have a stable & secure relationship like that than God Bless dude! Most women are not so understanding (secure) to let their man dabble in their fetish with other women even if it's just modeling/photography. As far as the adult side of the biz, definitely feel you on keeping yours to your own and I actually for a while stalled on opening the store for that reason. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it was Mia's idea to open a clip store, not mine! Go figure. It took me a good couple of months before I gave in. We were both secure in what we were doing for the biz. Our demise wasn't due to having the clip store, but something totally separate & apart from.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear MrHollywood.... a loss for us.

i almost went the route of opening up a gallery years ago.. just when i had figured it out.. my friend moved on with her life... i got tons of pix (well.. not that many) and well.... life goes one.

so, Patrick has a point.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links