Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger Barefoot on the Turf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger Barefoot on the Turf
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As promised all my Ravens loving/hating friends, here are some samples from the second mini set with Ginger. This one we went out onto the artifical turf where we were doing photos. I don't know what was softer - the turf or her soles. After touching both, I'm going to have to give the edge to the soles. Heehee...

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, the first photo is a keeper [Smile] . I like the look on her face (and The Pose ).

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Patrick, just awesome!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick:

Those were great photos you posted of your girl Ginger. I am a Patriots fan, but I loved sitting in the bar watching the Ravens kick the Jets asses last Monday night.

Are Baltimore fans still pissed off at the Colts for skipping town?

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff Patrick!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what my first thought was right.....??

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman9,

That pose was actually her idea. All I said was scrunch the toes. LOL

riker25,

I think we're more mad that we can seem to beat them ever! Even in the playoffs several years ago we hold Peyton Manning to no touchdowns and lose 15-9 - Steve McNair not having a great game and Todd Heap dropping a TD in the end zone.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more great pics from ginger. thanks Patrick

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Here is some more from this and the other Ravens set in Wu's Contribution section:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/gingersos.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Patrick! She is absolutely amazing!!!! I have one thing to say...

**BOOOIINNGGG**

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ginger sure does swell up my finger! I love how her feet wrinkle up like that!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shloonk10
Member # 31699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shloonk10   Email shloonk10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ginger is stunning, thanks patrick, oh and i second the moition

'BOOOIIIINNNG!!!!'

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the BOOOOOOIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!! She is beauty
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad she's so "inspiring." LOL... And Those Toes, she used to be a cheerleader and take dance classes - those feet are archy and sure can get a nice wrinkle and those toes (ha ha) can sure point.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good Patrick,,, makes me wanna be a ball [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links