Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Nikki (new model) Shows Her Size 7s on a Boat Launch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Nikki (new model) Shows Her Size 7s on a Boat Launch
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Nikki (size 7). Nikki has been a friend of mine since I was little. Growing up her older brother was one of my best friends. In our senior year he passed away and over time Nikki and I didn't see much of each other. Fast forward all these years and we caught up and ended up hanging out. I mentioned Soles of Silk and told her I'd love to have her pose. She seemed unsure, but a couple months later she told me she was going to do it. I was excited and we had a fun day of photos. The best thing was, her older sister told her, "Why you going to pose your feet, Nikki? You don't have cute feet." Well, I caught a glimpse of them weeks before and didn't think so. I certainly didn't think so looking at them in front of my camera. I assured her that her feet are lots of things, but ugly isn't one of them.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sister is way way way wrong.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countryroad
Board Regular
Member # 34739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countryroad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing. I agree, her sister is wrong!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily she didn't listen to her sister! I love her feet, she has beautiful toes and her soles seem so soft!

Congratulations on your excellent work!!!

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has cute toes!
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these stories Patrick! yes her sister is very wrong!!! Very cute girl, and one hell of a toe-spread!!! Gotta see more of Nikki!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sister is what....?? Everybody say it with me, a HATER!!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure Nikki will love to read these comments. I'll email them to her. I think neither Nikki or her sister really thought much about their feet being desirable. I do think that Nikki realizes now that her feet sure can be and people are finding them to be.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i agree with everyone else.. her sister was WAY off! very cute!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl, cute feet [Smile]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not ask her sister to pose with Nikki and we can decide which has prettier feet. [Big Grin]
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
Why not ask her sister to pose with Nikki and we can decide which has prettier feet. [Big Grin]

I agree 100%. Pat make it so !!!!! [Joint]

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sis is being too harsh. These are finely scented, full-flavored dreamgirl feet!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:

LOL... I actually thought about it. I'll see. I think her sister was dating someone, but might not be as of like a week or so ago. I will have to mention it to Nikki and see what she says. I do know that Nikki agreed that her sister was just jealous that her feet are cute though because I told her about your comments.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links