Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my first post (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my first post
MmToes
Board Regular
Member # 32093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MmToes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to Wu's, although not new to the foot fetish world. Someone very special to me introduced me to his love of female feet a few years ago. And here I am. So I thought there would be no better way to say hi and introduce myself than with a few pictures. [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I be the first to welcome you and thank you for posting!!! Absolutely awesome! Mmmmmmmm.... toes! Your toes look completely delectable, and your soles are exquisite and, I bet delicious!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet, huge avatar. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MmToes
Board Regular
Member # 32093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MmToes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. sorry about the avatar... did not mean to do that.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I liked the life-sized avatar. Made me lick my monitor... and I got a static electricity shock as a bonus!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply - Perfection!! Your toes are just right and the blue just blows me away, whoever introduced you should deserve a medal! Will be looking forward to more of your work [Smile]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't wait to see more of those soles. welcome to Wu's. hope u stick around.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good pix

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Welcome to wus..love the blue toes!! [Smile] . I'm ready to see more for sure.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, hellllooo. Glad to have you among us.

Looking very tasty.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] particularly the third picture!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, MmToes!!!!!!!
Love your sweeeet toes in that blue polish....MMMMMMMMMM!!!!! [Smile]
More toes pics, please!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing these.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet remind me of good times with a great girl! More soles please. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the blue polish and the toe ring. And I love your soles!!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what a perfect way to introduced yourself!!!!! Perfect, just perfect!!!
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links