Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Sexy Foot Model - Brandy Sweet Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Sexy Foot Model - Brandy Sweet Feet
BrandySweetFeet
Member # 40586

Icon 12 posted      Profile for BrandySweetFeet   Author's Homepage   Email BrandySweetFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Fellow Foot Lovers!!!

My name is Brandy and I am aspiring to be a foot fetish model with my husband/foot slave!!! We are exploring our own fetishes with feet and are taking requests for new things we can try and we love to take lots of pics and vids to share!!! We've started a new website with lots of pics, videos, special requests and much more....

http://sweetfeet.co.cc

Thank you for your support!!! <3

XOXOXOXOXO

-

-

-

-

-

-

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs309.ash2/58947_102246263172719_100001620360478_14674_7971961_n.jpg

THANK YOU!!! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Brandy

XOXOXO

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brandy! You have beautiful feet and soles! Your husband is a lucky man! I will be looking forward to seeing future pics! Great website by the way and good luck to both of you!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was in a more verbose mood I could find much more to say than: "Awesome!!!"

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Love ur toes! Do you do custom pics and things? If so email me at curved2010@yahoo.com
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great stuff guys! best of luck to you two. :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links