Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Carlin (new model) Debuts Her Sexy Legs & Dirty Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carlin (new model) Debuts Her Sexy Legs & Dirty Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week a new model debuted named Nikki. This week another new model debuts named Carlin. Like Nikki, I knew Carlin years ago too.

Carlin and I went to the same high school. She was a few grades lower than I was, but I always thought she was too cute. Having no game, I never approached her like that.

Doing photography back in high school, I often asked the girls in my classes to model for me. My photography teacher used to joke with me and ask if there were any pretty girls left in school that I HADN'T photographed yet. Well, there was at least one and that girl's name is Carlin.

I had asked Carlin to model for me, and she actually said yes, but for some reason we never did get to shoot.

Fast forward all these years later and low and behold, Carmen is really good friends with Carlin. I asked Carmen if Carlin might want to pose for Soles of Silk a few years ago, but Carmen suggested that due to her then boyfriend, it probably wouldn't be a great idea. I was bummed.

A few years later now I ended up chatting with Carlin online and she said she liked some of the artistic photography I've done. I told her that I had always wished we had shot in high school and would still love to shoot her now. She said she'd pose for me. I was surprised because she married the boyfriend that Carmen said wouldn't let her do something like modeling for photos. We had a little discussion and she assured me everything would be cool.

So after all this time we took a few hours one day and went out for both Soles of Silk photos and some artistic ones as well. She was so nervous - saying she had never posed for anything before. I told her she did amazing and I actually asked her if she lied to me because she was making poses left and right that I loved.

We ended up doing a few sets that day and have some plans for a few more. I know I can't wait to get her back in front of the camera again.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what I'm talking! Patrick you out did yourself this time. How do you find these girls and get them to model for you?
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love the second picture.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she would be worth the wait for me!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was most certainly worth the wait. And now that she's posed, I'm not trying to wait long between shoots. Can't blame me, can ya?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots Patrick. She certainly has a certain 'something' about her!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the hat.
She is adorable and what great soles!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Love the hat.
She is adorable and what great soles!
[Thumbs Up]

The hat was all her idea. She told me days before we shot that she had a fadora that she had wanted to wear. I told her to bring it and we'll use it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Some love for the sandals/heels and toe lovers out there. Not a bad arch and heel shot too actually.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn. she is really cute!!! another great model Patrick!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
damn. she is really cute!!! another great model Patrick!

Thanks! Seeing her again and spending a few hours with her makes me wish I had more of a backbone when I was in high school since I thought she was cute back then.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carlin asked me about some of the comments she got today. I haven't sent them to her yet, but was a little shocked she didn't garner more. Did you guys miss this one cause I know she ain't ugly. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful and she has delicious feet!I would lick every part of her feet and shoes clean.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Patrick, Carlin is amazing. im very glad that you finally caught up with her. Her arches look amazing> cant wait to see more
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links