Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A Tribute to Rachel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Tribute to Rachel
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back I had mentioned that I was getting the itch to get back into the foot photography biz and while I wait for my first shoot in over two years coming up in a couple of weeks I thought it would be fitting to share with everyone some pics of my last one with the lovely Rachel.

I had contacted her through a social site and loved her cute smile even before I saw her meaty little soles and cute little bum. She was a true amateur and the first few pics she still had the "deer in the headlights" WTF is this all about look....LOL.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from that shoot and yes, they are in my Images4Sale store...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great comeback set, she's a cutie!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cute girl [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty girl! And I like the white polish
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie! Pretty eyes! Great photography man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous! Those eyes and sexy feet are magical!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the girls next door so much and she captures it perfectly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cute girl, awesome job outback.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like it
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alexanderalmere
Loyal Member
Member # 35670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexanderalmere   Email alexanderalmere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her face is amazing [Blush] !
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice shot in your avatar OutBack [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great comeback. she is gorgeous,has really mesmerizing eyes and sexy feet.hope you keep her as a model.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very cute gal!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the GREAT feedback guys!

Patrick - Thanks bro! Coming from a guy who knows his girls next door that is a HUGE compliment!

lust4latinafeet - Hehe, I LOVE the food and feet sets, my Avatar is Candice and I will be posting some more pics from her in a bit...

feet lover / chris - She actually moved to another city so it's hard to keep in touch with her as she goes to college, but I am hoping we can set something up soon.

To everyone else, I sincerely do appreciate the feedback and comments, I am hoping that my upcoming shoot goes great and will pop up some pics of that one as soon as they are done...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links