Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Turning heads and gaining fans (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Turning heads and gaining fans
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So after work Ally, Justine, and myself all went out to the park in Iowa. I had the perfect spot in mind and I was very excited to see how it would pan out. [Smile] We get up there and just as I expected the shots came out great! We were just wrapping up Ally's section of the shoot when we notice a guy coming up to look out across the river. I told the girls we would move over to the park to get Justine's shoot so we weren't crowding up the area for another hour. Well before we go over there, Ally wanted to do a few photos on my car. I was down, so we began. I notice that guy watching us, and I just smiled and kept doing my thing. Ally, being the outspoken woman she is, yells to him to not think we are strange, that we are only taking pictures of her feet for a foot website.. Keep in mind she's smelling my socks as she does so.. He was strangely interested, so we stopped and talked for a while. He asked for my web address and I wrote it down on a piece of a newspaper. There we go, gaining fans everywhere we go. [Smile]

Now for the visuals.

-

[ October 01, 2010, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT You are hot hot hot@!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet, beautiful lady. You're one of the best, SLT.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetsniff
Board Regular
Member # 39776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetsniff   Email feetsniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would so smell your feet girl!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT, your feet are beautiful and you're one of my favourite foot models!!! [Smile] [Blush] Fantastic shots and keep up the great work!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep it up, SLT. Each post of yours helps to revitalize this place. You have the power! [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vampirefeet:
Keep it up, SLT. Each post of yours helps to revitalize this place. You have the power! [Smile]

I'd have to agree, there is a lack of models posting lately, no mommie, twisted, lexi, shell, or brittney. SLT is keepin in real!!!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool encounter. Wish I was that guy! Nice pics. Thanks.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DwreckSTL:
quote:
Originally posted by vampirefeet:

I'd have to agree, there is a lack of models posting lately, no mommie, twisted, lexi, shell, or brittney. SLT is keepin in real!!!
i 2nd that! (or 3rd to be factual)

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me some of those!.... [Drool]
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good ladies!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another great set!!! very nice playful sets

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links