Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tara Bush - Hooters Girl Feet!! Soles, Tan Tops, High Arches, Pose, etc, etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tara Bush - Hooters Girl Feet!! Soles, Tan Tops, High Arches, Pose, etc, etc
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is fetish model Tara Bush - she's a very popular model who does a lot of foot fetish modeling including tickling and balloon fetish and bondage. She has super tan high arched size 8 feet! I had the pleasure of shooting her at her apartment back in April. I shot some AWESOME scenes with her and her friend Jacqueline Velvets - another hottie!!

You can meet Tara and worship her feet at the Feet of Philly Parties - she's a regular here. For more info, please send an email directly at feetofphilly@gmail.com. The next party is Saturday, October 9th. It's a "Cheerleader Theme"!!

You can see more of Tara at www.feetofphilly.com

Enjoy!! [Wu]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They oughta make a Hooters restaurant for foot fetishists. Call it... Tootsies!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tara is a hot girl , I remeber her from some giantess vids on YT. Congratulations for the pics !
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bloody amazingly hot!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tara is beautiful. She has a great body, and I love her feet. Thanks!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum!!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOw I really like this one MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Does she wear the hose with this outfit?

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I would love to smell her feet once she got off work and they are sweaty and stink. SHE IS FUCKIN HOT HOT HOT!!

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl, feet, body...the perfect package right there!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are my kind of soles, toes, & arches!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deeeeelicious [Tongue]

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any chance you have pics of her with the Hooters outfit and the pantyhose that the waitresses all wear?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.feetofphilly.com

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links