Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - Oct. 9, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - Oct. 9, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again with three photos from this newest batch of contribution shots over at Wu's. In no particular order:

1 - California Beach Feet
http://www.californiabeachfeet.com

I love exotic looking women and she is just that. I love her body (that ass!!!) and wet look. Those feet finish off the package, obviously.

-

2 - Allie Jordan
http://www.footfetishdaily.com

I love soles and this shot looks like she's offering them to me. Those toes have a cute little shape to them and I'd have no problem being on the ground before her.

-

3 - California Beach Feet
http://www.californiabeachfeet.com

Perhaps I'm being partial, but I really love Asian girls. A LOT! Only thing missing out of this shot would be a little more of the girl's faces - which are found in other shots. However, being a huge sole fan, I like gazing upon those creamy tan colored soles.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice picks, Patrick. Thanks!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Yeah Yeah Patrick...I mean that literally, yeah to number 1, yeah to 2, and yeah to 3! Fine-ass womens Pat!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great picks, Patrick. The best pick is #3 because those Soles Are To Die For! Very suckable toes, especially the big toes that wants to be popped into a nice warm mouth who will appreciate.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant the Girl on left in pick #3 has got the best feet. Gorgeous and Mouth Watery Soles and Toes!!!

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links