Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flip flop shots...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flip flop shots...
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuteToes64   Email CuteToes64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gotten a few requests for shots in flip flops... hope you guys enjoy them:)

-  -  -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with peds like yours.. of course:)and since you're taking request.. some time in the future (near) i'd love to see you peds in hose (preferrably with heels too)

just fine works of art you're born with [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Love the flipflops and painted toenails.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow CuteToes64 , your peds are really beautiful
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet and my face would make a great pair! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
great feet. beatiful toes

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh baby, you have hot feet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuteToes64   Email CuteToes64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much... glad you like. check out our newest post in the adult section... [Smile]
Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes! I want to suck them sooo bad! Yummy!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definately have cute toes. Please continue to show them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So cute! Thank you! [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links