Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Vixxa Violet in Philly!! Soles, Toes, Tops, SUPER DEEP Wrinkles, High Arches!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vixxa Violet in Philly!! Soles, Toes, Tops, SUPER DEEP Wrinkles, High Arches!!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been working on this girl for quite awhile. She's local to Philly and will be working her first party this Saturday night - October 16th. To RSVP, please email me directly at feetofphilly@gmail.com. Vixxa is a local celebrity, most recently appearing on the Preston & Steve Show on WMMR in Philly and numerous other appearances! It's quite an honor to have her shoot a foot worship scene with me and to pose for a ton of pics that show her awesome feet - they may be the most wrinkled soles I have ever seen in person - they were THAT good! Very nice size 6.5 feet. You can see her soon on www.feetofphilly.com! Please check it out!

Please check out my other updates at: [Drool]

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
www.assandfeet.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet but she looks like a ladyboy or shemale?
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a really exotic look. Thanx for this exotic beauty. If I lived near Philly ?????
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the wrinkles in her soles
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd do it!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drfeet
Member # 45902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, could you post those pictures again? she looks pretty amazing
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links