Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CONTRIBUTIONS -> SOLES OF SILK'S MINDEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CONTRIBUTIONS -> SOLES OF SILK'S MINDEE !!!!!!!!!!!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 14 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mindee.html

Now, THIS is what I'm talking about!!! [Drool]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mindee/20101015/MND10101502.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mindee/20101015/MND10101503.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mindee/20101015/MND10101505.jpg

ADORABLE... And I can SO IMAGINE just pushing my face into those soles fresh out of those flats !!!! [Drool] I have said it before, and I will say it again: There is something so damn hot and sexy about seeing the girl's shoes in the pics, knowing that her hot feet were sweating away in them just moments before!! [Mmm] Who's with me on this???

Kudos to you Patrick! (And to beautiful Mindee, too! [Wink] ) [Cheers] Keep up the GREAT work, buddy!!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, some of the best pictures I've seen in quite some time. Her feet look so soft in those pics! She also looks great overall, very cute. I much prefer the girl next door look to the supposed 'hot' girl look, and mindee captures it to a t!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you're completely right, it's SO hot to see the sweaty smelly shoes next to the feet. It just makes your imagination run even more wild regarding the smell. Damn!!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ray Charles was the Genius of Soul, Patrick is the
Genius of Sole

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I will be the first to tell you that those flats smelled. I told her all about the smelling aspect of the fetish and she thought it was funny that I'd like to smell her feet like that. She promised to wear them for a few hours before I came by for the shoot. I did get to smell both her toes and her flats. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my favorite soldier in Pat's army! [Big Grin] Boy, does she has some serious soles or what? He-he... Great contribution! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Thanks guys. I will be the first to tell you that those flats smelled. I told her all about the smelling aspect of the fetish and she thought it was funny that I'd like to smell her feet like that. She promised to wear them for a few hours before I came by for the shoot. I did get to smell both her toes and her flats. [Smile]

Patrick

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
OMG!!!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It had that warm, buttery popcorn scent to the feet. The flats were a little stronger though and had the same smell, but a sharper scent, if that makes sense.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe you mean... If that makes scents.. Lol I'm an idiot
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links