Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Roxxxies White FlipFlops in the Park! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Roxxxies White FlipFlops in the Park!
RoxxxiesFeet
Board Regular
Member # 40900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoxxxiesFeet   Email RoxxxiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey boys (and hopefully some girls too!),

Here is a small set of pics from my walk earlier, hope you like 'em! Tell me what you think [Smile]

Roxxxie xox

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Ready to make all your foot fantasies come true <3

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoxxxiesFeet
Board Regular
Member # 40900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoxxxiesFeet   Email RoxxxiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and more... <3

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoxxxiesFeet
Board Regular
Member # 40900

and the last few [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

Roxxxie xox

--------------------

Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Roxxxie! Welcome to Wu's. Great looking toes & soles. I'm sure everyone else will agree!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roxxies feet in flip flops, awesome.. very nice i want smell delicious soles and bottom flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so so cute! Your toes are awesome and your soles are heavenly! I want to press my face into your foot soles so badly! I would love to kiss your feet all over, smell them deeply, suck on your toes, and then start all over again! Please more pictures of your pretty face and bare foot soles! THANKS!!! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy, I've always found that feet look hot in White flip flops
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy01
Board Regular
Member # 38765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy01   Email guy01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think amazing WOW
Posts: 43 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are so sexy and you are very pretty
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious!!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look incredibly hot but how old are you?
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super set Roxie. Great feet, beautiful toe color and love the white flip-flops.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links