Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SLT & Selexis [First Wus member meeting] (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SLT & Selexis [First Wus member meeting]
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I realized I had a fellow Wu's member within a 15 minute drive of my house.. So we got together and did a pretty big set. I was nervous at first, but it went very well and they are a very nice couple. I look foward to doing another set with them very soon!!

P.S. You know who you are, message me so we can schedule another shoot!

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures, hope to see more soon
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfanatic23
Board Regular
Member # 35577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfanatic23   Email footfanatic23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG you are awsome that was awesome WOW

--------------------
What can I say, I guess I am just a freak.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing pics! Gorgeous girls, gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set! Two pretty girls and four pretty feet, can't go wrong!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! Is that his wife in the pics?
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's pretty cool
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots yummy feet!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... Amazing! Nice work SLT. I can't wait to get you and Nynjastarr together one day!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT has a cute face and nice body. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set ladies!! I love those soles!! I wish I had some foot friends like you two hear in dallas to hangout with.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by footmirer:
Wow... Amazing! Nice work SLT. I can't wait to get you and Nynjastarr together one day!

im thinking late spring to get up there:)
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pics and a real cool situation meeting up with a fellow member for foot pics. Great Stuff Ladies!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
SLT has a cute face and nice body. [Smile]

awww [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links