Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty Feet & Socks - Lots of Sweat/Sock Fuzz (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty Feet & Socks - Lots of Sweat/Sock Fuzz
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sock fans...

Sweaty feet fans...

Cierra fans...

All of you can rejoice this week. Cierra is back and in a set where we just wanted to keep things simple. We had been shooting for a few hours and were both kind of tired. I recommended doing a set on the bed so she could lay back. I told her to grab some of her comfy clothes for it and she did. While she was in her bag, I grabbed her gray socks and told her to wear them in the set too.

It didn't take Cierra long to make the comment that her feet were getting a bit warm in the socks. I decided to take advantage of this and kept her in the socks for more photos than I usually do of a girl completely in socks. It paid off too and when she began pulling them off, her soles were damp and the spaces between her toes glistened. I made sure to get a lot of shots of this and I would NOT let her wipe the sock fuzz from her feet. She laughed and begged, but I said no firmly and kept shooting. I even added an extra close up shot of her wide spread toes right after a sock came off.

Patrick

-

-

And here is that close up I spoke of above - right after that sock popped off

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dano71123
Board Regular
Member # 14817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dano71123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexxxy
Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [Mmm]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles!

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niiice patrick;)
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friggin awesome as usual patrick!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice close-ups!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice close up shots...awesome!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can it be possible that you excel yourself every time???

Wonderful photos.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured you sweaty foot fans would love this one. Leave it to Cierra to sweat up a pair of socks like that in less than 20 minutes. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I wanna be on you!" - Ron Burgundy
Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic! love those socks and the sweaty toes,mmmm! great photos,thanks!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Soxsnake:
fantastic! love those socks and the sweaty toes,mmmm! great photos,thanks!

It really does make me wonder where all that sweat comes from with her. I know the human body is comprised mostly of water, but damn... I know that shoot her feet kept sweating and during the course of that night, I gave her about an hour long foot massage, which during, her feet were sweating the entire time too (without socks). Her soles reminded me of one of those moist towelettes - slightly damp. They just keep producing more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

Do you get footjobs from any of the models?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links