Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soft soles and orange toes...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soft soles and orange toes...
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuteToes64   Email CuteToes64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes. Would love to take those shoes off and suck them!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuteToes64   Email CuteToes64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did suck them today n they taste great
Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks please share more photo of soles

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photos of her soles with those pumps dangling off those wonderful, tasty looking toes!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those "new" high heels should be developing a nice little smell to them by now...

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet!!!!! i really want those heels on my wife's peds (care to let us know the name brand?) really sweet pix.. thanks for including the heels in the shot.. love it!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

RPM - just sent you the info... hope you can find them... we love them and are glad you do as well:)
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you very much.. really appreciate the info:)

RPM

p.s. please don't tire of posting pix with you in those heels.. I"m sure hubby enjoys the view if he's anything like me (and judging by the number of pix... i think so:) )

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got some sexy shoes on ! ~Kansas
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

We're so happy you like them... check our our post in the adult section... we had so much fun taking them!!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect looking toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite color polish!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links